Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ALL You Grocery Challenge

I've started the ALL YOU Grocery Challenge Monday. According to the rules, I can only spend $25 per person per week on groceries. This will be a little less than my usual spending habits. I usually spend between $75-100 per week in groceries and may go out to eat once for about $30 (on average). I think that I will be able to adjust because of my stockpile, which I can use to create meals.

The biggest speed bump for this week is that the hubby and I will be going to a MLB game on Sunday. This will be an all day event, leaving the house in the am and not returning until after dinner. I have spent the whole day trying to figure out how much money I will need for two meals. (one at the ball park and one in a restaurant). We are not taking the toddler, so I won't have a diaper bag to stuff food into!

We will have fish, a salad, and homemade cornbread for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment