Thursday, July 16, 2009

Return to college days..

Today we went to the pool and needed to take a picnic lunch. I packed peanut butter sandwiches for me and the family. I did not have any lunch meat, I had opted not to buy any this week to save money for the baseball game. I totally spaced the need for the picnic lunch today.

I also packed cheese and crackers-- note to self, pack separately next time as the crackers got a little moist from the cheese!

It was kind of like a meal I would have had when I was in college!

Hopefully our dinner made up for it. We had a small salad and I made homemade pizza. I had some spaghetti sauce remaining from another meal so I was able to use that. Of course I had cheese in the fridge! I added "fake" pepperonis. They were really good and there are some left for the next pizza. Yum, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment